There is a saying that you should be happy with the life that you have. Some people are, and some aren't. I suppose that is alright in the grande scheme of things, not everyone can be happy with every aspect of their lives. I personally have been having a hard time being happy with my lot, medical problems up the ying yang. It's hard to be as young as I am and have to deal with the problems that people don't usually face until their late 60s early 70s. But you know I finally have an answer to my problems, and hopefully everything will work out. So I can now say that I am content with my life, maybe not completely happy but defiantly content.
There is a difference between contentment and happiness. To be completely happy means that there is nothing in your life that you would want to change. That everything is as perfect for you as it can be in this imperfect world. To be content means that there are things you would gladly change, things you would rather do without, people you would rather be with, or be without. I am there, content. And I'm happy to be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment